Are you or someone you know turning 65 this year? Are you Medicare Eligible? Still Working? I hear a lot of excuses as to why people believe they don’t qualify or can’t afford insurance but it’s actually easier and more affordable than you think. If you have questions about what your Medicare choices are or need help understanding coverage, prescriptions, deadlines and what Medicare Parts A, B, C, D and G are I can help! Let’s talk about expending your benefits, not your budget. Let’s talk about getting you the coverage you need and let me guide you through the process of getting enrolled into the right plan for you.
These are just a few of the common questions I can answer for you.
- What is Original Medicare and what are my choices?
- How do HMO’s, PPO’s and Medicare Supplement Plans Differ?
- How can I be sure my doctors will be covered?
- How are my prescriptions covered?
- What are Medicare Parts A, B, C, D and Supplement Plans?
- What are the important deadlines?
- Still working turning 65? Is Medicare a valuable option now or later?
My goal is to educate you and your family on what your best options are and how to expand your benefits, not your budget. Call 239-287-6580 to make an appointment today.
We are a Full Service Health & Life Insurance Agency and our purpose is to help you Expand Your Benefits, Not Your Budget. We are dedicated to providing quality coverage to meet your individual needs at a price that you can afford. Is your family really protected? Let’s talk about getting you the coverage you need that fits within your budget and the peace of mind you have been dreaming about! – Marc Jacobs